We are excited to announce the launch of our new website, reflecting the new Constable Care Foundation branding, and the rich history the Foundation has had making a difference to the lives of young people over the last 33 years.
Boasting a clean, sleek look, designed to improve site navigation and the user experience, our new website makes it easier to access the information you are looking for.
Our Branding and Story
For the last 33 years, CCF has led the way in safety education for young people across Western Australia. The new logo represents the two C’s in Constable Care and a rippling out effect of knowledge and empowerment that the character brings.
Best known for widely-respected primary school puppet and theatre shows, CCF has expanded into secondary schools over the past six years and released innovative technology-based safety products. Safety services are also offered to the broader community at major public and community events. The Foundation’s new name and the dropping of the word’s child safety reflect the expansion into youth and family safety services.
Highlights of our new website include:
- Clear segmentation between Primary, Secondary and Community categories.
- An improved overall user experience allows you to navigate the site and access relevant information smoothly.
- It is now quick and easy to find and book programs and access the contact information of relevant staff members.
- A page focused on our people so you can find more in-depth content about our team.
- New flyers and carefully curated resource packs for teachers
Check out the new and improved website today – www.constablecare.com.au